A friend once casually remarked, God loves stupid people, He made so many.
I would have stepped up and questioned, How do you know God's a Man and not a Woman? But that would have led to philosophical wars. And that's something at which I'm not even worth a penny, though the same thing can be said about many other things too. I guess enough said.
So I made the change from He to She, just like I do in my posts, and told her, No, God doesn't. Otherwise, She shouldn't have made stupid people and let them die in sorrow in this cruel world.
He he, hard words. Real hard. Sorrow and cruel and what not. I expected a thrashing. But probably she was taken aback a bit. Or maybe, she just wanted to see where this gobbledygook might lead to. Or maybe she wasn't interested in this at all. Anyway, I do a lot of speculations, and at this point of time I should make a mental note. Make better use of that idle peanut sized brain of mine. So, let's just return to what happened. So, she turned to me, and asked, Why do you think She'd let them die in sorrow?
Okay, she doesn't mind that change of gender, I thought. Now, for the explanation part. I needed to defend what I had said about God. How can God create so many stupid people and not love them? How can someone not love her own creation? How can God be partial? Absurd.
And this is what I said. Or rather, asked.
Because stupid people always lose out on all the good things, that's why they are called stupid, aren't they?
So if they lose out on all the good things, they live as losers, don't they?
And if they live as losers, they would die in sorrow, wouldn't they?
That's what I wanted to say. A farmer who runs a poultry hatches so many chickens. Does that mean she loves all of them?
She exclaimed, What an illustration!
I said, Stupid, ain't it?
I would have stepped up and questioned, How do you know God's a Man and not a Woman? But that would have led to philosophical wars. And that's something at which I'm not even worth a penny, though the same thing can be said about many other things too. I guess enough said.
So I made the change from He to She, just like I do in my posts, and told her, No, God doesn't. Otherwise, She shouldn't have made stupid people and let them die in sorrow in this cruel world.
He he, hard words. Real hard. Sorrow and cruel and what not. I expected a thrashing. But probably she was taken aback a bit. Or maybe, she just wanted to see where this gobbledygook might lead to. Or maybe she wasn't interested in this at all. Anyway, I do a lot of speculations, and at this point of time I should make a mental note. Make better use of that idle peanut sized brain of mine. So, let's just return to what happened. So, she turned to me, and asked, Why do you think She'd let them die in sorrow?
Okay, she doesn't mind that change of gender, I thought. Now, for the explanation part. I needed to defend what I had said about God. How can God create so many stupid people and not love them? How can someone not love her own creation? How can God be partial? Absurd.
And this is what I said. Or rather, asked.
Because stupid people always lose out on all the good things, that's why they are called stupid, aren't they?
So if they lose out on all the good things, they live as losers, don't they?
And if they live as losers, they would die in sorrow, wouldn't they?
That's what I wanted to say. A farmer who runs a poultry hatches so many chickens. Does that mean she loves all of them?
She exclaimed, What an illustration!
I said, Stupid, ain't it?
3 comments:
Well, how would you reckon stupidity that refuses to put its head above the level it's being assigned? Would you sympathize for stupidity that's a design of chosen complacency?
Did God call upon you to stop blogging??
Sometimes it is the most stupid, the most undeserving, that get the best deal out of life. And if they are truly stupid, they wouldn't even notice it when they got the worse deal. Are the not, then, actually better off?
Post a Comment